Helping Businesses With Their Immigration Needs
C.T. Lee & Associates in New York City, provides high-quality and cost-effective legal representation. Our team of New York immigration attorneys, led by founder Corey T. Lee, has represented a broad range of U.S. international and multinational businesses, universities and nonprofit organizations, as well as other organizations that employ foreign nationals.
Providing Personal Service While Containing Costs
Every business brings unique circumstances to the table that require careful analysis. A one-size-fits-all approach will not work. That is why we are committed to learning the details of each client’s situation before developing an immigration strategy that will best accomplish their goals.
At the same time, we understand that remaining competitive in today’s business world requires careful attention to cost control. We join our clients’ efforts in this regard and review every option before selecting the strategy that makes the most sense.
We assist clients with the full spectrum of business and employment-based immigration, including:
- H1-B work visas for specialty occupations — A temporary work visa for nonimmigrant workers in specialty occupations that require a higher educational degree. Foreign-born workers under the program can typically be employed for three years by a sponsor company and renew their visas once for an additional three-year period.
- L-1 visas for specialty employees — May be obtained by executives, managers or specialized employees who are transferred to a U.S. branch or affiliate of an existing foreign company.
- O-1 visas regarding extraordinary achievement — Reserved for scientists, researchers, artists, athletes and professors who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary ability or extraordinary achievement.
- EB-1 green cards — May be obtained by anyone who has an extraordinary ability within a respected field in the arts, sciences, athletics, education or business. L-1 and O-1 temporary visa holders often apply for EB-1 green cards after deciding that they want to remain in the United States permanently.
- EB-2 for exceptional ability green card services — May be obtained by professionals with advanced degrees or those with exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, athletics, education or business. The qualifications bar is set lower for applicants seeking an EB-2 compared to an EB-1, but EB-2 applicants typically need to be employer-sponsored unless the applicant can demonstrate that his or her job is in the national interest of the United States.
- EB-3 for skilled and unskilled employee green cards — May be obtained by individuals with an undergraduate degree or who can show two years of experience as a professional.
- EB-4 visas — May be obtained by members of special classes of people, but most often are associated with religious workers.
- EB-5 for investor green cards — May be obtained by individuals who are investing in a business that is beneficial to the U.S. economy. There are qualifications regarding a minimum investment amount and how many jobs must be created.
Meet With A New York City Immigration Lawyer Who Is Committed To Your Goals
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your business immigration needs. We will review your situation and recommend the best course of action. For your convenience, we have offices in Manhattan and Newark. Contact us by calling 800-494-3809 to schedule an appointment.